IKO Torch on TGX
TGX® torch-on roofing membranes are produced using polyester and glass reinforcements having exceptional dimensional stability. The reinforcements are impregnated and then coated with a polymer modified bitumen which provides good high temperature performance and resistance to damage and marking during application.
TGX® torch-on capsheet consists of a polyester carrier coated with polymer modified bitumen. The upper surface is finished with green mineral granules and the lower surface has a sacrificial film which rapidly melts during the torching operation.
TGX® torch-on underlay consists of a glass tissue carrier coated with polymer modified bitumen. The upper surface is finished with fine sand and the lower surface has a sacrificial film which rapidly melts during the torching operation.
Features and Benefits
- 10 Year Material Guarantee
- Torch-on application
- Can be used on both flat and sloping roofs
- Ideal for new roofs and the repair of existing felt and asphalt roofs
- Polyester and glass reinforcements provide excellent dimensional stability
- Provides good high temperature performance
- Resistant to damage and marking during application