Marley Eternit Acme Double Camber Clay Plain Roof Tile
- Unique Double camber for an instant visual appeal
- A truly traditional profile with the benefits of modern manufacturing techniques, long life, quality and versatility
- 6 colours available
- A ‘Very Good’ certification for BES 6001 (all clay plain tiles)
- A+ environmental credentials BREEAM
- Range of complementary clay plain tile fittings and accessories available
With a longitudinal and latitudinal camber, the unique double curve gives the designer the opportunity to create highly textured roofscapes with accentuated light and shade.
Accreditation to the BES 6001 framework standard for ‘Responsible Sourcing’ means that projects using our clay tiles can now achieve extra credits under BREEAM and The Code for Sustainable Homes. Click here to find out more.
These clay tiles are available in a distinctive range of 6 colours that add character and have a lasting beauty which improves with each passing season.
No other manufacturer in the UK has a clay double camber plain tile making this Acme tile truly unique.
If you would like to find out more about our truly complete roof system, underwritten by a 15 year warranty, please click here.
265mm x 165mm
64kg/m ² (0.63 kN/m ² ) at 100mm gauge (roof) 56kg/m ² (0.55 kN/m ² ) at 115mm gauge (vertical)
38mm x 2.65mm