Marley Eternit Acme Single Camber Clay Plain Roof Tile
- A range of 8 colours to help you match the surrounding area and meet planning requirements
- A versatile product with market leading 30° minimum pitch for greater design flexibility
- A ‘Very Good’ certification for BES 6001 (all clay plain tiles)
- A natural product with A+ environmental credentials (BREEAM)
- Range of complementary fittings and accessories
- Affordable price making them a real option for any roofing project
- Provides the longevity and quality of using a strong, natural material with the benefits of modern production techniques
Advances in our clay tile technology means beautiful clay roofs are now more affordable than ever, this combined with excellent environmental credentials and a range of colours and finishes available, make Acme Single Camber Clay Plain tiles a real option for your roofing project.
Accreditation to the BES 6001 framework standard for ‘Responsible Sourcing’ means that projects using our clay plain tiles can now achieve extra credits under BREEAM and The Code for Sustainable Homes. Click here to find out more.
Contact us today to find out how we can help with your roofing projects.
If you would like to find out more about our truly complete roof system, underwritten by a 15 year warranty, please click here.
265mm x 165mm
64kg/m ² (0.63 kN/m ² ) at 100mm gauge (roof) 56kg/m ² (0.55 kN/m ² ) at 115mm gauge (vertical)
38mm x 2.65mm